A catchy little video done even on a shoestring budget can do wonders for your business’ social media presence. When Matt Levine was opening Sons of Essex, a restaurant on New York City’s Lower East Side last fall, he decided to use YouTube to promote the establishment and its menu.
“We live in a society where information travels fast, and the entertainment value and visual stimulation of videos seemed like a great way to get a creative and innovative message to our guests,” he says.
Also Read: 9 Things To Consider Before Buying Smartphone
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States. The service was created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005. In November 2006, it was bought by Google for US$1.65 billion and since then it has gained popularity and it is one of the best video platforms all around the world.
Here are 15 Tips for every YouTube user, they will understand the YouTube New experience.
1. Now you can make GIF’s from any video that is available on YouTube, all you need to do is just add “GIF” to the front of a YouTube URL.
Then it will take you to GIF YouTube, where you can set the length of your GIF and also add captions.
2. Now you can listen to all the songs of any artist just by typing #artistname. There are full albums are arranged into video playlists in the “Albums” section.
3. Now turn your YouTube platform into a KARAOKE. Musixmatch extension is free for Chrome that overlays lyrics on top of music videos. This extension has about 7 million lyrics in 32 different languages available for you.
4. Have you been troubled with Autoplay feature? you can disable it by clicking the button on the top right corner. After you click on it the button will turn to gray from blue.
5. Now you can view a larger version of the video just by clicking on Theater Mode. A rectangular icon at the bottom right of the video player indicates Theater Mode.
Also Read: Top 5 New Things Siri Can Do For You In iOS 10
6. These keyboard shortcuts are very useful to operate YouTube with a keyboard.
– Number 0 = go to the beginning of the video
– Numbers 1 to 9 = jump to 10% to 90% of the video
– k = pause or play
– j = rewind 10 seconds
– l = fast-forward 10 seconds
– m = mute
While captions are on:
– + = make caption font bigger
– – = make caption font smaller
7. Try the newly redesigned player by Go to youtube.com/testtube and scroll to the bottom, then click Get the player. option.
The new player has a transparent control bar and scales to any screen size.
8. Right click (or ctrl + click) on a video to share it at a certain time.
9. If your videos are taking more time to load, then change the default streaming quality for your account.
Go to youtube.com/account_playback and select this option: “I have a slow connection. Never play higher-quality video.”
10. You can delete videos from your watch history by Clicking on the menu bar in the top left, then select History, and click X icon on the top right side of the page.
11. Add these terms to help you refine search results:
– Add “channel” or “playlist”
– Add “HD” for high-definition or “3D” for three-dimensional videos
– Add “allintitle” to get an exact match of your search query
– Add quotation marks, as well as a plus or minus sign to include or omit results (for example: “beyonce” + “destiny’s child” OR “beyonce” – “jay-z”)
12. Now you can filter fitness videos, visit Youfitness.me website that categorizes YouTube workouts by type and duration.
13. Now record YouTube videos into mp3, visit Peggo.co website that can turn YouTube videos and SoundCloud tracks into MP3s.
14. Now you can watch videos when browsing the internet by using this floating YouTube feature. Floating YouTube is a Chrome extension that keeps a floating mini player on top of all windows for YouTube.
15. Now you can show down the videos and watch in slow motion by Clicking on the gear icon > Speed > select “.5” or “.25” to play a video in slow motion.
Also Read: Top 5 Logless VPN Services That Provide Trusted Security