Also Read: How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Is Safe
Google mail is the world’s largest free email service which allows you to send emails. With the help of Gmail account you can access google services such as YouTube, Google Drive, Google Maps also you can use any Android device having Google account.
I know everyone is familiar with Gmail and may have more than one Gmail accounts. Are you trying to create Gmail account without phone number verification? I will teach you this trick.
We all use Gmail on a daily basis and managing only one Gmail account for all the purposes is kind of difficult these days. You want to keep different Gmail accounts for different purposes. For example, you are going for a job interview and you don’t have a separate email id for your profession then you might sound weird when you provide your normal email id which is not professional. For problems like this, you need to create new Gmail account to manage all the study and job purposes on one side.
The problem is you need to have an alternative email address or a phone number to create Gmail account these days. For people who need more than 3 Gmail accounts, it will be difficult to create new accounts without a phone number or alternative email. But I have come up with a solution for this problem. In this trick, i am going to show you how to create an infinite number of Gmail accounts without email id or a phone number.
Also Read: How to Capture 360 Degree Photo And Upload On Facebook By Android And iOS
You can create as many numbers of Gmail accounts you want from your computer.
Steps to create a Gmail account without a phone number or alternative email from your PC.
1. Go to your browser and visit Gmail.com.
2. Log out from the current account if you’re logged in.
3. Now click on create a new account
4. You will see a form asking for your personal information. Fill all the blanks as usual.
5. Remember one thing you should enter your date of birth as ‘less than 18 years and more than 13 years’.
6. For example, this is 2016 so you should enter 03/08/2000. Now this will make you more than 13 years old and less than 18 years old.
7. Now after filling the form read the terms and conditions and click on agree then click sign up
8. You’re good to go.
Also Read: How To Change The Screen Resolution Of Your Android Device Without Root
not working for me 2