Motorola the brand from Lenovo launched the Motorola Moto G8 Plus in October 2019. This is the first device of the 8th generation of the smartphone series. The smartphone comes with a quad-camera setup on the back. This is a budget smartphone that lacks to compete with high-end camera phones. Especially in low-light, you will struggle to get real images. So, if you are struggling with the high-pitch volume and bad results of the Moto G8 Plus camera, then Google is always there to help you. Now you can download the GCam for your Moto G8 Plus and bring the best image processing app to your smartphone.
Google camera is the stock camera app which comes by default on Google pixel smartphone. Thanks to the developers now Gcam is available in APK files to install on Android Smartphones. With the use of camera2api Gcam gets better control over the camera of the smartphone. For the night and low-light photos, the Google camera introduces the Google Camera v7.
Google camera provides various modes, like Portrait mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, and Night Sight mode, Photosphere, Lens Blur, Slow Motion, RAW image support, Panorama, etc.
Here we have provided the details to download the GCam 7.3 for MOTO G8 Plus.
Download GCam for Moto G8 Plus:
Best GCam for Moto G8 Plus: GCam 7.3 by Parrot043: Download
Other GCam APKs:
GCam by iMiked: Download
GCam Settings for Moto G8 Plus:
Move to the options to open the camera settings. Click on BSG MOD settings.
- Change interface style to pixel 2, Change configuration to PIXDL2018 ZSLR HDR+.
- Now Enable Google Photos, and Enable HDR+, and disable zoom.
- Set the saturation to 1.8 and set Shadow saturation to 2.4.
Now, you can restart the application, to get started.
How to Fix GCam on Moto G8 Plus:
- Find the Configs7 folder in the GCam setting.
- If you don’t find the folder then create one with the name “Configs7” inside “gCam” folder, and move to configure file here.
- Now open the Google camera and double tab the shutter button.
- Now in the dropdown menu choose the XML Cong file and move to the config7 folder.