The photography tools are an exceptional part of any smartphone device. They have a massive impact and contribution towards the overall functionality of the handset. Today, we are listing Google Camera 7.4 for Oppo F17 & F17 Pro smartphones.
During recent times, GCam has emerged as one of the most enticing applications for Android devices. People know well this camera app and they usually prefer to install one on their smartphone.
As compared to the standard camera app, GCam combines lots of additional useful features on the sheet. Therefore, users capture stunning photos and videos to gain a new photography experience using this innovatively-loaded app.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Oppo F17 & F17 Pro Smartphones
As we have mentioned earlier, Oppo launched the duo (F17 & F17 Pro) with the enabled Camera2 API. It means we don’t need to root any of the devices to port the GCam 7.4 mod APK.
We should be highly obliged to San1ty, Arnova8G2 and other developers in the team who have made it possible to sideload the GCam 7.4 on Oppo’s new devices. Let’s proceed further to discover the download link for the duo.
Click Here to download Google Camera 7.4 APK for Oppo F17 Pro phone
Furthermore, after downloading and installing the GCam APK, you need to configure the settings to reap the maximum performance on Oppo F17 & F17 Pro.
Google Camera 7.4 – Some Quick Features
The camera is always the prime attraction of Oppo-branded smartphones. They are supposed to deliver a splendid photography experience, regardless of the model name or cost.
Thankfully, both Oppo F17 & F17 Pro smartphones come with the Camera2 API in the enabled mode. Users will have a more exceptional camera experience with the latest GCam 7.4 APK. What it brings in the foil, let’s check:
- The latest GCam 7.4 application works finely on both Oppo devices.
- Further, the APK allows users to enjoy some astounding captions in the low-light environment using Night Sight Mode and Astrophotography Mode.
- The Google Camera 7.4 mod houses the anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight Mode, Portrait Mode, HDR10+ Mode, and Portrait Mode with Focus Slider.
- Additionally, users will also enjoy RAW Support, Panorama, Photosphere, Slow Motion, Playground, Lens Blur, Google Lens Mode and many other utilities.
How to Install GCam on Oppo F17
- After finishing with downloading, move to the ‘Settings’ of the device to enable the Unknown Sources.
- Next, install the GCam 7.4 mod APK.
- Further, launch the app and allow permissions if needed any.
- Now, you will select and load the config file to refresh the Google Camera app.
- That’s it. Now, you are all set to click amazing and blazing photographs and videos on your new Oppo F17 and F17 Pro smartphones.
Oppo F17 & F17 Pro: Stock Camera Features
Oppo released the F17 lineup smartphones in September 2020. The pair is decorated magnificently with top-notch configurations and features. The Android 10-based 4G devices come loaded with a quad-camera system on the back. There is a dual-camera module for selfies on the Pro version, while the regular one adopts the single selfie shooter.
Oppo F17 smartphone hosts 16MP primary camera, 8MP 119-degree ultrawide, and two 2MP depth sensors. On the display side, you will get a 16MP selfie snapper.
When it comes to the Oppo F17 Pro, it only replaces the 16MP primary camera that we get on the regular edition with a 48MP sensor. The rest of the sensors remain the same. However, the front side looks solid with an additional 2MP shooter besides a 16MP lens as the regular edition.
Overall, the duo is well-optimized to click some decent photographs and videos using default camera apps. They have the Night Mode to capture impressive images in low-light conditions. But the camera experience could be greater with the latest Google Camera 7.4 APK.