The camera is, undoubtedly, one of the most considerable elements in a smartphone. Over the years, manufacturers have shown notable prowess in building high-quality and stable camera modules. Google camera also rules the Android ecosystem (on Pixel devices) with a hoard of exceptional features and support. This guide share how to download Google camera Ultra CVM MOD for all devices. Now, we have the freedom to port GCam on any Android smartphone to enjoy various top-notch features.
Thanks to the technology evolutions that beget a sensation in the smartphone domain. Single-camera smartphones are now being replaced with quad-cam or Penta-cam systems to improve photography experience. It enables devices to ensure detailed, macro and portrait captions with a healthy combination of hardware and AI-based software settings. We can take Pixel devices to be worthy examples of well-optimized camera smartphones.
What is Google Camera Ultra CVM MOD and its Features?
GCam is an abbreviation to Google Camera. It is a camera application, specially designed for Pixel devices. As of now, Google Camera on Pixel smartphones is being regarded as the best camera application in the Android community. It boasts lots of software-based optimizations to allow users to click ultrafine photos and videos even with limited hardware.
Although Google Camera is dedicated to only Pixel devices, it is now possible to port this app to other non-Pixel devices. We should be obliged to third-party developers, who have developed MODs to ease the process. These modifiable camera applications are known as Google Camera MODs. These are compatible with almost all Android devices to mark the Pixel device’s camera experience.
The Google Camera Ultra CVM MOD is a camera application, which supports almost all popular Android smartphones. Lots of custom ports are available out there in the market but with a limited compatibility and system support. But the latest GCam Ultra CVM MOD v4.0 is interestingly compatible with almost all Android phones.
Furthermore, UltraM8, the developer behind GCam Ultra CVM MOD, is an active and astute member that targets to supporting several Android devices. It covers almost all camera sensors available on Android handsets like S5KHMX, IMX586, IMX582, IMX686S5KGW1, S5KGM1 and IMX363 etc.
Well, the GCam Ultra CVM MOD offers a wide range of advanced camera protocols to users. Let’s take a look at a few of the promising ones.
- Astrophotography – No doubt, it is amongst the well-received technique by avid photographers. It enables cameras to click celestial substances like stars under dark light (Night Mode) conditions.
- RAW Supported – Further, the MOD APK supports lossless RAW format to conclude high-end details in captions.
- Beautiful UI – within the Google Camera Ultra CVM MOD interface, you will grab an intuitive yet straightforward user interface. It comprises Focus Settings, Exposure Controls, Shutter Control and lots more.
- AI Key and AP12 Camera Support for Xiaomi Devices – It enables Xiaomi-branded devices to cultivate manual controls of the MOD camera APK via other 3rd party apps.
- Manual Settings – Like other GCam MOD applications, the GCam Ultra CVM MOD app also brings manual settings for exposure, ISO, Focus, and Shutter Speed etc.
- Automatic DND – It helps users to record uninterrupted videos with the ability to toggle DND Mode automatically.
Apart from these, the GCam Ultra CVM MOD app ensures better picture quality, spatial denoise, shutter control, AWB per AUX, less noise, Tone and Gamma Graph UI, and plenty of other lucrative features on the table.
Supporting Android Devices for GCam Ultra CVM MOD App
As we have read above, the latest GCam Ultra CVM MOD supports almost all popular Android devices. The following is the list of some of them.
- Moto X4
- Moto G7 Series
- Moto G6 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy Note 10 e Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Poco F2 Pro (K30 Pro)
- Poco X2 (K30)
- Pocophone F1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- LG V20, LG V30
- LG G8, LG G7, LG G6
- OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro
- Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro aka Redmi K20 and K20 Pro)
Download the latest GCam CVM MOD APK App
Tap on the following button to download the latest Google Camera Ultra CVM MOD 4 app.
So, this is the full and step-by-step guide on how to download Google Camera Ultra CVM MOD for all Android devices. Hopefully, you will have done it correctly to enjoy the seamless Pixel-like photography experience. Feel free to write us if you found any error during the real execution.