As you know, there are many tools available for Qualcomm, MediaTek, Exynos, and Kirin devices. But only a few of them works properly, and UMT is one of them. Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) dongle is software that supports GSM & CDMA devices for Network Unlocking, Flashing, Servicing, Password Removal etc. Further, the UMT tool also has many advanced repair features. The tool is available for only Android smartphones. And it is only available for Windows running PC. The benefit is this tool is that it can fix most issues of the device. Say, for example, if you have forgotten your device’s pattern, and you want to unlock your device. There comes the need for Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire software.
- What is Ultimate Multi Tool?
- Download Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Setup!
- A bit more information on Ultimate Multi Tool aKa UMT Tool!
- How to Use Ultimate Multi Tool QCFire to repair your Qualcomm devices?
What is Ultimate Multi Tool?
As we said, UMT is software that is used to flash GSM & CDMA based Android devices. The tool is used primarily in Qualcomm running devices to flash Stock Firmware. And also several functions like bypassing FRP and much more. Today, with this article, we will share the links for downloading every version of Ultimate Multi Tool QCFire. In contrast, the QCFire tool supports only Snapdragon-powered Android devices.
Features of Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT)!
- Flash Firmware: It will help to flash Stock ROM on your Android phones or tablets. The flash tool is available for every Android device, i.e. for Qualcomm & MediaTek. There are different tools for both processors.
- Bypass FRP Lock: With Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT), one can bypass FRP lock from their Android phones. The process is straightforward with the tool.
- Reset Screen Lock: There may be situations where one forget their screen lock. To bypass those, you can use the tool to remove the screen lock from your android device.
- Complete package: The UMT download file includes all the required drivers and tool. So you don’t need anything to download extra for working on the UMT tool.
- QCFire Tool: The new setup from UMT developers is an exclusive tool that supports Qualcomm android devices. You can also use the tool to flash Stock firmware on these tablets.
- Free Software: The Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) is a tool that can be downloaded for free.
- Mise functions: It can take a backup of your firmware, backup / restore QCN, repair IMEI in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode, Backup /Restore EFS. Reset and disable Mi Accounts for Xiaomi devices, disable locks for encrypted user data and much more.
Supported Platforms in which Ultimate Multi Tool works!
It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Further, the same will work both in 32-bit or 64-bit running versions of Windows. That said, it has different versions of drivers for both architectures.
Which smartphone brands supports Ultimate Multi Tool?
There are a few smartphones brands in the market support which supports Ultimate Multi Tool. These are Alcatel, Haier, Olive, Huawei, Huawei Modem, Karbonn, LG, Lava, Micromax, Oppo, Vivo, Samsung CDMA, Samsung Android, ZTE CDMA, ZTE Android. With the UMT tool, one can also change the IMEI of your Android running device. But keep in mind that changing IMEI is a crime, and the Government could punish you. The reason is that hackers use these features not to be traced. We mentioned this feature because you can use this tool to fix issues related to IMEI. There are many instances where several devices crash due to “IMEI not found” after flashing a few corrupt custom ROMS.
Download Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Setup!
- Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire v6.7 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire v6.6 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Pro QcFire v6.5 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool FRP v0.5.1 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool MTK v4.2 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool MTK v4.1 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool MTK v3.7 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool v5.5.1 Indian (GSM) – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool v5.5.1 International (GSM) – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Pro UltimateLG_v0.5 Setup – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Pro UltimateEMMC_v0.4 Setup – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Pro Samsung v.0.2 – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Pro v2.0 Setup (CDMA) – Download Now
- Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Pro Huawei V2.1 Setup – Download Now
- Avenger Box Setup for UMT PRO – Download Now
How to Install Ultimate Multi Tool in your Windows running PC?
- For this, first, download the required tools and drivers from the above-given links on your PC. Do note that you can decide which tool to download by reading the paragraph below. We have mentioned the use of each version of Ultimate Multi Tool there.
- Now, extract the driver’s zip file which you have downloaded. Then install instDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe if your device runs on a 64-bit system & instDrv_stdRK200.exe if it is on a 32-bit system.
- Then, you should install the Ultimate Multi Tool on your PC. Keep in mind that which version of the tool which you guys need to install on your computer. And then, you can install the same on your PC.
A bit more information on Ultimate Multi Tool aKa UMT Tool!
Since, there are a dozen versions of the UMT tool. We have decided to inform you about those versions. We will describe the use of each tool listed above.
- UMT GSM Tool: With the GMS version, the UMT GSM setup comprises a lot of features for fixing the issues of all Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, LG and other brands devices.
- UMT Huawei Tool: The UMT Huawei setup is created for Huawei smartphones and tablets.
- Ultimate MediaTek Tool: The MediaTek tool is used for all Android smartphones, tablets that use the MediaTek chipsets. And this includes the Helio, Dimensity series of chipsets too. The UMT MediaTek setup comes with many features like FRP bypassing on MTK devices, software repair, unlocking devices when the user forgets a pin, password or pattern, repairing IMEI of MediaTek devices, etc.
- UMT QCFire Setup: The QcFire tool is the latest iteration of the UMT team. The QCFire tool is specially designed for phones with Qualcomm chipsets. The QcFire tool can be used by users to backup or restore QCN, flash firmware, unlock Qualcomm phones, unlocking MI account, enabling EDL or Download mode in one click. There are many other features packed in the setup.
- UMT FRP Tool: The UMT FRP setup is a new addition to the UMT tool specially designed to remove the FRP lock. UMT FRP setup unlock tool supports almost all android devices in the world. With this, one can bypass Google account verification aKa FRP lock.
- Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Samsung Tool: Like the UMT Huawei tool meant for Huawei devices, UMT developers have created one for Samsung smartphones. If you have Samsung Android devices (Please don’t use Tizen phones with this tool ), you can use the UMT Sams setup. The setup will come with all features required for reparing Samsung devices.
How to Use Ultimate Multi Tool QCFire to repair your Qualcomm devices?
- For this, first, open the Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) QCFire tool.
- Below we will highlight the tools present in the QCFire setup.
- From here, you can choose Qualcomm QCN and Patch.xml file from the Progam and Patch tab.
- Before connecting to the PC, turn off your Phone. And hold Volume up + Volume Down and connect to PC with the USB cable.
- Make sure that your device is in EDL mode.
Moto Boot Repair
- For this, first, select the Boot repair file,
- And then tap on Repair.
- Now, connect your device after turning off your phone and hold Volume Down and connect to the PC with the USB cable.
Read & Tools
- Choose your device model and brand.
- From the listed functions, you can choose the one you want.
- Then turn off your phone, and connect your device to PC in EDL/Fastboot mode.
- Now Turn Off the Phone, hold Vol up + Vol Down and insert the USB cable.
- Some Phones may need Special Boot Cable or Test point for EDL mode. The feature can be used to backup or restore the EFS of your device.
- Tap the function that you want to use.
- Turn off your phone, switch to EDL/ Fastboot mode, and connect to the PC with the USB cable. And tap Diag port.
- With this tool, you can repair the IMEI of your device or take a backup of QCN.
Special features for Xiaomi devices.
- Choose the function which you want and turn off your Phone.
- Then, put your phone in Fastboot mode and connect to the PC.
So, this is complete information about the Ultimate Multi-Tool. You can download the tool from the given links. Enjoy using the tool and repair your smartphones. Please do share the articles with your friends to fix the issues with their devices.