If you’re aware of rooting an Android device, then you might know about SuperSU. It is a very popular multifunctional tool developed for rooted Android devices. It acts as a security guard for your Android device, it protects your device from unauthorized apps. After rooting your Android device, you will get full control of the hardware and software of the device. However, having root access to every app installed is a risk. So here SuperSu comes, it helps the users to manage app permissions on the rooted Android devices.
SuperSu was developed by an XDA Developers member Chainfire. If you’re new to Android rooting don’t worry, we will guide you to install SuperSU on your Android device. The main features of SuperSU are listed below.
- The SuperSU app gives a chance to unroot your devices temporarily.
- It holds track of all the apps which need root access and it also confirms the actual safe functioning of a rooted app.
- It is packed with a Re-authentication option, that is used to authenticate the app on an update and re-installation.
- SuperSu users can also check how frequently the apps are using confirmed permissions.
- Runs in Ghost Mode
- OTA survival mode
- Per-App Logging config
- Adjust Auto Deny
- The time limit for root access for an app
The developers are adding many features along with every update to the SUperSU to compete with the Magisk manager. SuperSu 2.82 is the latest stable build of the app. You can download SuperSU Zip and APK from the download section below.
Download SuperSU ZIP and SuperSu APK
- SuperSU V2.82 Flashable.zip
- SuperSU V2.79 Flashable.zip
- SuperSU V2.78 Flashable.zip
- SuperSU V2.76 Flashable.zip
Note: Installing SuperSu on your Android device will void the warranty. Gadgetsay in no way is responsible for any damage to your device and data while installing SuperSU ZIP and SuperSU APK on your device.
How to install SuperSU ZIP and SuperSU APK
To install the SuperSU on your Android phone, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. That means all your data on the phone will get erased. We recommend you to follow the Prerequisites to install the SuperSu.
- Backup all your data from the Android Device on which you are going to install the SuperSu.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC or Mac.
- Unlock the bootloader of your Android Device.
- Enable USB debugging mode from the developer options.
- Download and install the TWRP recovery on your Android device.
Steps to install SuperSU ZIP and root Android device
- Download the latest version of SuperSU ZIP and APK from the download section of this article above. Save these files on your SD card or internal storage of your Android device.
- Switch OFF your phone and, now to Boot into the TWRP recovery, press and hold the power button + volume down button until the device boot into the recovery.
- Once you boot into the recovery tap on the install button and locate the SuperSU ZIP and install the image.
- If the installation is successful then reboot your device and start managing the root permissions from the SuperSU tool.
We hope you successfully install the SuperSu tool on your Android device. If you get any issue following the method above kindly use the comment box below to tell. We will try to give you a solution.