Today, we will learn how to remove pattern lock or FRP lock on Vivo smartphones using Vivo ADB format tool. It is a simple and low-sized software for the Windows devices that works incredibly to unlock Vivo handsets. So, let’s start.
Whenever we buy a new Android device, it comes with lots of security features patches to protect user’s data, accounts etc. At the same time, Google also studs the device with factory reset protection lock or Google Account for Android devices with 5.1 Lollipop or above operating systems. It activates the FRP lock as soon as the user enters Google credentials on the new handset.
In case, you do a factory reset on your phone; it will ask for the previous Google account details to unlock the phone. What if you forget the credentials? You will no longer be successful in unlocking the device without Google credentials.
If you are encountering a similar issue, we are here to hold your hand. To fix the bug, you can download the Vivo ADB Format Tool or Vivo pattern or FRP Unlock tool. This is a step-by-step guide on how you can download and use the unlocking weapon to free your handset.
You should keep in mind that the Vivo ADB Format Tool can only work for Vivo Android smartphones. If you own a Vivo smartphone and stuck on Google account lock screen or forget the pattern lock, this the guide for you. It will tell you how to download, install and use the Vivo pattern removing tool for free.
Note: It is worth mentioning that this tool works only for devices with MediaTek or Qualcomm processor under the hood.
Vivo ADB Format Tool – Supported Devices
As mentioned above, the Vivo ADB Format Tool supports all Android Vivo smartphones and tablets. Here’s is the full list of supported devices:
Vivo V5, Vivo V5s, Vivo V5 Plus, Vivo V7, Vivo V7 Plus, Vivo V9, Vivo V9 Youth, Vivo V9 Pro, Vivo V11, Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo V15, Vivo V15 Pro, Vivo V17, Vivo X21, Vivo Y11, Vivo Y12, Vivo Y15, Vivo Y17, Vivo Y21, Vivo Y21I, Vivo Y22, Vivo Y28 and various others.
What is Vivo FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is basically a preventive tool in modern smartphones. It works internally and refrains any user from using the handset after the hard reset through recovery mode.
The Factory Reset Protection system gets activated as soon as a user enters Google details in the new phone. It is available on the devices only with Android Lollipop 5.0 or later OS. Thus, we recommend you to disable FRP protection before practising the hard factory reset. Otherwise, it will ask you for old Google credentials, which you have already forgotten.
Vivo ADB Format Tool – Basic Features
- The tool comes with a simple user interface that anyone can use it without any hassle.
- You can run the tool on any Windows laptop/desktop.
- It helps to crack FRP lock on all Vivo phones.
- You can unlock Screen lock and pattern Lock of your Vivo device.
- Moreover, it supports all Vivo devices running Qualcomm or MediaTek processors.
- It is absolutely free.
How to Install Vivo ADB Format Tool
Follow these points to install the software on your Windows PC;
- Download both the Vivo Qualcomm USB Driver and MTK USB Driver and install on your computer.
- Now, download the Vivo ADB Format Tool.
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR.
- Open the folder and run the setup.exe file.
- Then, simply follow the commands by clicking on the Next > Next > Agree > Finish.
- Now, you have installed the Vivo ADB Format Tool.
How to Use the Vivo ADB Format Tool
Now is the time for actual implementation. Once you have finished with the tool installation process, follow the steps below to achieve the motive;
- First of all, switch your Vivo phone OFF.
- Now, press and hold the Power button + Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- It will show you two choices – Recovery & Reboot.
- You need to choose the Recovery option using volume keys to navigate and then Power button to confirm.
- In the Recovery screen, you will find ‘Advanced Options’. Click on it.
- Now, click on the ‘Reboot with ADB’ option.
- Switch on your phone.
- Next, connect your Vivo device with PC using a USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Now, open the Vivo tool that we installed earlier and find the Device Manager section.
- Further, enter the same port version number in the tool, which is appeared in the Device Manager.
- Now, click on the ‘BTN2’ button to initiate the flashing process.
- Then, a pop-up message “finish’ will appear on the screen. Now, disconnect your cell and power it on.
Now, you can check that your Vivo phone’s pattern lock has been removed successfully.