One-Handed Mode: Nowadays, all the smartphone manufacturer are making devices with a huge display. These days, most of the smartphones come with a 5.5-inch display. With the huge display, it becomes impossible to operate it using one hand. The tech companies like Apple, Samsung, Huawei, oneplus 5, and LG have understood the difficulty of their users and executed the one-handed mode without root. although, some phones like Google Pixel 2 XL don’t include these features. The groups at XDA is struggling to produce One-Handed Mode app apk. Using the app, a floating button appears on the edge of a smartphone screen.
When you touch the button, then the display drags below. So, you can access tools like the status bar and notification tray easily. The feature looks similar to Apple’s excluding the idea of One-Handed Mode android. The bubble can transfer wherever on the display through long pressing and dragging. You can also remove it anytime. One-Handed Mode android no root doesn’t need Xposed Framework or rooting. According to XDA, it is only app available in the play store which allows the access.
XDA told that you have to pay $0.99 in the first week. After a week, you have to pay $1.99. You can also get the app for a free trial. At first, you have to give permission to WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS. After giving the permission for the rooted device. The users can apply ADB to give the stated permission also. Follow the method to use the app correctly.
1. Enabled USB Debugging on your smartphone.
2. You must have ADB installed on your PC.
3. Windows users can get Minimal ADB and Fastboot preferably.
4. Search for “Minimal ADB” in the Windows Start menu.
5. Download smartphone’s USB Drivers.
Grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission
1. Link smartphone to your PC.
2. Drag down the notification shade on the smartphone, click on the USB charging notification, and select Transfer files.
3. Start the ADB interface. For Windows, start the Minimal ADB and Fastboot program. For Mac or Linux device, start the terminal.
4. Type the below command in ADB
5. Now, the device’s serial number changes and adb will identify your device.
6. Give access to “Allow USB Debugging from the PC”. Click on OK.
7. Type the below command:
adb shell pm grant com.xda.onehandedmode android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
After completing the process, plug out your device from the PC and open the app. Drag within the introductory pages and you can enter the app’s main page. The apps have many remarkable features. After, starting the Enable OHM Service choice from the main screen, the app will request to pay a certain amount, tap the back button for disabling the payment option. In free trial, you will get access to few features only. You might also not get access to floating bubble. Enjoy the one hand mode no root apk. You just have to toggle OFF/ON button to enable/disable the app.