We’ve given you the best Custom ROMs worth a try on your favorite device, the Realme XT. The one who knows how to flash custom ROMs would definitely have tried at least one of them, and left is those who’re new to custom development.
Must See: Best Custom ROMs for Realme XT
This guide is dedicated to the faint of hearts enabling them to be confident of flashing custom ROMs. So, we’ve made the tutorial as simple as possible for the easy perception of common folks. Let’s get started outright.
Flash Custom ROMs on Realme XT
Custom ROMs wouldn’t be possible without a custom recovery such as TWRP. Since the Realme XT does support official TWRP, it’s literally a boon. So, we expect you to have an official TWRP installed on your device. Here we’ve elucidated the process to install TWRP on your device. So, do check that out if in case you don’t know how to flash the recovery. We suggest you to backup your Android smartphone.
- Download and safely save the custom ROM flashable zip package you want to flash in the external storage
- Reboot to TWRP recovery. (Guide to install TWRP on Realme XT)
- Choose the Wipe option from TWRP Main menu.
- Format /system, /data and /cache partitions. Don’t wipe external storage as recall you’ve placed the ROM zip on it earlier.
- Then go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on the Install option.
- Choose the ROM package and slide to initiate a flash to the system.
- [optional] Install Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is preferred, but stock and super variants are not recommended)
- That’s it, Reboot system.
Needless to say, don’t hesitate to drop your questions and grievances down in the comments. Moreover, for more exciting tutorials and guides based on the latest developments in the smartphone world, stay tuned with us!
Also Read: How to unlock the bootloader of Realme XT