Samsung launched the Galaxy M51 in September of 2019, it carries pretty good specs at a reasonable price. The smartphone carries a Snapdragon 730G, 7000mAh battery, etc. It has some pretty decent cameras but the software is not fully optimized. So third-party developers have worked here to bring the Google Camera Mod for the Galaxy M51. Using this guide the users can download Google Camera Mod on Samsung Galaxy M51.
Download Google Camera For Galaxy M51
There are two versions of the Google Camera for Galaxy M51. GCam 7.4 and 8.0, 7.4 is more stable but 8.0 carries much more features. You can download either one of them from the links below-
- Samsung Galaxy M51
Install Google Camera on Galaxy M51:
To install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M51 you need to follow these steps:
- Download the Google Camera APK mentioned above.
- Now browse the file that you downloaded.
- Click on the file and install it. (If you’re installing it the first time then, you might need to disable Unknown Sources.)
Once you’re done, you can open the Google Camera app and start using it.
Google Camera 7.4 Features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Quick-Toggle for Video resolution changes
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- 24FPS video recording.
- [email protected] Video recording
- Exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
Google Camera 8.0 Features:
- UI Changes
- Support for Video Stabilization
- Super Res Zoom Improved
- Night Sight in Portrait Mode
- Support for Leveler
- Face Retouching turned off by Default
This was it for the guide, we hope you are able to install Google Camera on Galaxy M51 without any problems. Make sure to follow us on our Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook pages as well.