Today’s tutorial is about how you can create your own Linux bootable USB/pendrive, the only software you need is the Linux Live USB creator. Linux is one of the popular Operation System worldwide, because the basic of using the OS is for hacking stuffs, we all know that Kali Linux is also one of that popular application which is widely used for hacking purpose.
And now we will explain you through this tutorial that how can you create a Linux Bootable Pendrive or Flash Drive in which you can install your Linux Operating system at any time. Basically creating a bootable pendrive means saving a time rather than inserting any CD and doing several manual function to start OS installation. In Bootable Pendrive, you just have to plug your pendrive and start installing your desired OS.
Follow the below process to get your tutorial done!
Create Linux Bootable Pendrive!
1) you must have your Linux Operating System Ready! if you don’t have then you can find it from the open source of Linux Official website.
2) Download the application Linux Live USB Creator from Linux Official Webpage.
3) After downloading and installation of the software on your previous Operating system, Ex. Windows or Mac, you must launch that application and insert your pendrive.
4) After selecting your pendrive from the software select the ISO file from your desired location you have stored your Linux OS.
5) Now just check all the option including Format The Key In FAT32.
6) And next you can see the lightning icon, just click that to start the OS installation on your pendrive to make your pendrive bootable having Linux OS.
All done, just wait until it’s done, takes up to 5 minutes, now your Linux Bootable pendrive is ready, and likewise you can boot any of the major OS as Linux Live OS, Ubuntu, Backtrack, Kali OS and Tails, etc.
If you have any problem with the above software then you can use the another software but having the same process, The uNetBootin, it is also one of the similar to the Linux Live USB Creator, but we suggest you that Linux Live USB is more user-friendly than uNetBootin.
So today’s tutorial for How To Create Linux Bootable Pendrive drive In 2016 Updated, is you face any issue with the article or having any doubt in following the steps then feel free to ask through our Facebook embed comment box.