Finally, the company has released Android 11 Beta 1 ROM for its Poco F2/ K30 Pro. The Android 11 Beta 1 ROM is pure vanilla Android and does carry Xiaomi’s custom MIUI user interface on the top. As you might know that Android Beta 1 is already released on Google Pixel devices, Oppo Find X2 series, and OnePlus 8 series.
Poco F2 and K30 Pro were launched back in May and March 2020 respectively. Both phones – Poco F2 and Redmi K30 Pro are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and Adreno 650 GPU. Both of them features a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phones are packed with a quad-camera setup with 64MP primary camera + 5MP telephoto +13MP ultrawide + 2MP depth camera sensor. On the front side, there is a 20MP pop-up camera with HDR support.
Android 11 Features
Android 11 primary features include Do Not Disturb Mode, notification tweaks, fine-tuned permissions, new media player widget, new icon shapes, suggested apps in the Dock, improvements aimed at streaming services, call screening improvements, scheduled Dark Theme, new APIs for 5G, and more. To Install the Android 11 Beta on Poco F2/ Redmi K30 Pro, you need to download the file link below.
Install Android 11 on Poco F2/Redmi K30 Pro
Note: Before starting to flash, make sure you take a full backup of your phone’s data. If you don’t know how to install the Android 11 Beta 1 on your POCO F2/ Redmi K30 Pro, then follow the steps below.
Steps to Install Flash/Install Android 11 Beta 1 on Poco F2/Redmi K30 Pro
- Download and install the MiFlash tool for your computer.
- Now install the latest ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer.
- Turn OFF your Poco F2/ Redmi K30 Pro and press power + Volume down buttons to boot your phone into download mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable and extract the .tgz file which you have downloaded from the link given above.
- Now run Mi flash tool and input the location of the folder where the .tgz file is extracted in the address bar.
- Click the “Refresh” button now within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed.
We hope you successfully install the Android 11 Beta 1 for your Poco F2/Redmi K30 Pro. If you have any issues related to have a method kindly contact up via comments below. You can know the Android 11 installation process for another device too by heading to our Install Android 11 portal.