Flashing stock ROM on any Android device is not rocket science at all. Today’s post will cover the step-by-step guide on how to install stock ROM on Micromax Q380 smartphone using Firmware flash file. The process is a cinch task and you can do it yourself for sure.
Sometimes flashing a custom ROM doesn’t provide that level of satisfaction or outputs what we intend for. Ultimately, one desire to revert to the traditional Android platform to enjoy the secured tools and applications.
You are here implying you own Micromax Q380 and may have encountered some issue with your custom ROM. The device is good to run MediaTek SoC, but users may wish to grasp better in some other departments as well. But no need to panic at all. In this full guide, you will learn how to flash stock ROM using the Micromax Q380 flash file.
Advantages of installing stock ROM on Micromax Q380
Well, there might be aplenty of reasons to lead you to transform your Android OS. It might be showing the lagging issue, sluggish performance, quick battery discharge, or any other so-called cause.
The ultimate way to get rid of all these commotions is to flash stock ROM back on your mobile. It will give you the Factory Data Reset on your Micromax Android device.
The stock ROM will levy some concrete benefits for you as well. The principal one is that it will unbrick your device. Further, this ROM edition will resolve your phone’s boot loop issues. It also helps to downgrade and upgrade the handset along with several other bug fixes.
So, are you excited to push the proceedings to lodge a stock ROM on your Micromax Q380? If yes, then don’t hesitate to read the following.
Install stock ROM on Micromax Q380 phone
Now is the time to initiate the installation process. The guide is straight and written in the simplest possible language to be understood even by beginners. Each step is relevant and compulsory, so, make sure you don’t miss out on any.
First, just download the firmware file as well as smartphone Flashtool on your laptop/desktop for your Micromax Q380 handset. Now, let’s have a glance at some preliminary essentials that you need to be prepared in advance. It helps to carry on the installation process smoothly and without any fuss.
- The pivotal point you should revise in mind is that your phone is Micromax Q380. Each Android device has a different installing process.
- Next, make sure you have a Windows desktop or laptop.
- Your Micromax Q380’s battery must be at least 60%.
- Taking a backup of your data is another crucial task you should consider.
- Download SP Flash tool on your computer and install it.
- Now, download and install VCOM Driver on your system.
- And install the latest Micromax USB Drivers.
- Once you finished with all, now, you are ready to follow the instructions.
NOTE: Remember, we will not be responsible for any harm that occurs to your Micromax Q380 smartphone. So, you will do it at your own risk.
Steps to install stock ROM using Micromax q380 flash file
- Extract the SP Flash tool and open the folder.
- There will be multiple files. Recognize the file named flashtool.exe and open it.
- It will open a new window. Click on the ‘Download’ tab.
- Now, you will find two options – ‘Download Agent’ and Scatter Loading’. Follow the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin.
- Similarly, you will have to click the Scatter Loading option. It will show you the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt.
- Load this file.
- Tap on the Download button.
- Now, remove your phone’s battery and insert it again to start the flashing process.
- Next, you will connect your Micromax Q380 with PC using a USB cable. Alongside, you need to press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together until your desktop detects the phone.
- Flashing process will commence as soon as the phone is detected. Now, wait for a few minutes.
- Once the flashing is finished, a green button will appear on the screen.
- Disconnect your handset and reboot it.
- Now, you have got stock ROM on your Micromax Q380 Android phone.
We hope you’ve successfully installed Stock ROM on Micromax Q380 Phone using Firmware Flash File. If you have any problem, then do let us know via the comments below.