As might know that BlueStacks is an Android emulator heavily used by users throughout the globe. The Bluestacks is available on Microsoft Windows and macOS, moreover it is the most popular Android emulator on both the platforms. Bluestacks was first launched in October 2011 as Alpha version and the stable version was launched back in September 2014. Since the launch, the company has launched five versions from time to time. We have listed below the different Bluestacks versions along with there date of launch.
- BlueStacks 2 (launched in December 2015)
- BlueStacks 3 (launched in July 2017)
- BlueStacks 3N (launched in January 2018)
- BlueStacks 4 (launched in September 2018)
- BlueStacks 4 – 64 bit (Launched in January 2019)
Whats are the Advantages of Bluestacks?
- You can run almost every Android app in Bluestacks from your Windows PC or macOS.
- If you don’t have an Android Phone and you want to use a particular app or game you can use Bluestacks on your PC.
- If your Android Phone has lower hardware and you want to play a game that needs higher specs, then Bluestacks is the best option used to play that game.
Guide to root Bluestacks 4
Rooting Bluestacks is very easy, just follow the steps below.
- The latest version of Bluestacks 4
- Download and the BSTweaker 5 tool and SuperSU on your PC.
Steps to root Bluestacks 4
- Extract the BsTweaker 5 in a folder and open the .exe file.
- You have to make sure Bluestacks is not running on your PC right now, you can also Forcekill Bluestacks to make sure it is not running from BSTweaker Tool.
- After that so to the Root tab from the menu of BS Tweaker. Now you will see the various options, you have to select unlock. It will take a few minutes to complete the unlocking process.
- Navigate to the main tab and click the “Start BS” button on the right side of the Tweaker tool. After Bluestacks starts now again go to the “Root Tab” and click the “Patch button”. Now the rooting process starts.
- In a few seconds, the rooting process will be completed
- Now, You can check if the root is successful or not by downloading the Root Check app from Play Store.
Related: How to install custom ROM on OnePlus 7T
After the root is successful you can install the SuperSU to manage permissions. We Hope you successfully rooted the Bluestacks on your PC. If you have any queries and getting any error following the above method then you can use the comment section below. We will try to get you a solution if you get any issues.