Huawei has just completed the beta release of the Harmony OS 2.0 (for smartphones) for developers. According to the “Science Innovation Board Daily”, on December 21, Huawei will release new smart screen S series products running the new version of the Harmony OS system.
According to reports, this is the first new terminal product after the Harmony OS 2.0 smartphone Beta. At the same time, Huawei will also release a whole-house smart solution and a new smart home strategy.
Also Read: Huawei releases IdeaHub Series of Enterprise Smart Screens
It is worth mentioning that previously a Weibo blogger said that the upcoming product will be the Huawei Smart Screen S series with a 55-inch 60Hz screen and a 3GB+32GB storage configuration.
At the end of September this year, Huawei said that the Huawei Smart Screen will be the first batch of terminal products to upgrade the Harmony OS 2.0 system. In October of this year, Huawei’s smart screen series started to recruit for the new version of smart screen UX 2.0.
Harmony OS 2.0 Mobile Developer Beta Key Features
- Brand new mobile phone UI controls, adding 50+ UI controls for developers to develop mobile Harmony OS applications. It also unifies the UI interaction experience of multiple devices.
- The Harmony OS application framework supports mobile phones and rapid migration. It also supports swift connection and circulation. There is a no-installation loading of Harmony OS applications on multiple devices.
- Provides Windows and Mac platform development and compilation toolchain experience. This is also convenient for developers to quickly develop Harmony OS applications.
- Provides 40+ Sample Codes for mobile developers. This is convenient for developers to quickly understand and adapt to Harmony OS interfaces and development methods.
- Distributed capability interfaces such as multi-modal perception support multiple usage scenarios.
- And many more.