Today we will share a new method with you so that it will boost or increase your Pendrive speed rate and you will transfer your pen-drive data at high-speed. Just to boost the transfer rate in Pendrive you will have to follow the instruction below.
The below Instruction will encourage you to get your work complete faster and just because of your time-saving from speeding up your Pendrive. In today’s generation, we often realise that we are spending much more time in data transferring from one computer to another computer which unfortunately cost your valuable time.
How To Increase Data Transfer Rate In Pendrive
So today’s trick in our How To industry we will get you understand that how really you are suffering from time wasting in transferring such high GBs of file in the slow manner in which we will boost your Pendrive power.
And don’t worry your Pendrive will be safe and secure. Just follow the instruction below!
There are several factors that need to be considered before we proceed. The factors we are talking about is the effect on your Pendrive formal changes which will alternatively change with the change of our functionality with the Pendrive! The below factors are effective and most considerable in boosting your Pendrive.
- File System of your Pendrive
- Pendrive Device Policy
- Pendrive Capability on File Types
- Compatible with OS And Hardware Performance
- Other Compulsory Factors
1. Your Pendrive File System
Your Pendrive got one of the most important function and which is the allocation of your Pendrive in which format and I advised it as NTFS. Follow this steps below!
In the first step, we will ask you to take a backup of your Pendrive before following the preceding steps!
- You need to plug your Pendrive into your USB slot
- Now in My Computer right click on your Pendrive and select Format
- In Format select the drop-down menu of File System and select NTFS
- Now at the bottom of that Format pop-up, you will see the Format option!
- Select the Quick Format then click on Start Button
Note: We have changed from Fat 32 to NTFS because Fat 32 will no longer support a large amount of data.
The first step has been completed! Now follow the below steps.
2. The Step of Manually Boosting Your Pendrive
Your pendrive now almost one step ahead and now we have another step of move on.
- Go to your My Computer Right click on your Pendrive And select the Properties
- Now select the Hardware tab and again select your device (Your Pendrive) from the All disk Drives.
- Now After just selecting your device click on bottom Properties.
- Now another pop-up comes and in this select on Change Settings.
- Now in this click on Policies tab and tick on Better Performance click OK
Note: sometimes this policies function comes with default as Quick Removal you just need to change with Better Performance.
3. Using TeraCopy To Get High speed of Data Transfer
Using TeraCopy nowadays is only to explain that how much we are `curious to get faster our data transfer rate. The get maximum speed of your data transfer rate then you just need to download with the given link below!
What are the features does TeraCopy currently have?
- TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- In a case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.