Android 11 Beta 1 for the OPPO Find X2 Series is officially here. OPPO has earlier intimated about the same, but the roll-out happened so sudden enough to give goosebumps for the devices’ users. By that you’ve got to know the news, it’s time to see how to install the beta onto your device.
Let’s get started outright. First things come first and make sure you prepare your device for the upgrade by keeping at least 60% of juice and backing up necessary data. Also, download the Android 11 Beta 1 firmware for your device given below.
Install Android 11 on Oppo Find X2 series
Rollback files are also provided in the case, you know why!
- OPPO Find X2 (CPH2023):
- OPPO Find X2 Pro (CPH2025):
No matter whether you’re installing the beta or downgrading after trying the beta, do Keep in mind that both the steps will completely wipe your device.
Steps to Install Android 11 Beta 1 on Find X2 and Find X2 Pro
To flash the Android 11 Beta builds, follow the instructions below. Instructions are the same for both the devices, with the only difference in the files to be downloaded and flashed.
- Download the specific update file for your phone from the links given above.
- Save the file to the root directory of your device’s internal storage.
- Turn off your device.
- In the off state, press and hold Power + Volume Down of your device simultaneously.
- The device should boot to recovery mode.
- In Recovery Mode, select “Install from storage” > Select the update file > “Install”. Let the recovery install the beta file you downloaded.
- Wait for few minutes for the process to complete. Do not interrupt or forcefully turn off the device.
- Once the success message displays, reboot your device.
You should have the bleeding edge Android 11 OS on your Find X2. In case if you can’t live with the bugs or instabilities of the beta. Well, follow the below steps to rollback.
- Download the specific rollback file for your device from the links given above.
- Save the file to your phone’s internal storage root directory.
- Using the stock File Manager app, locate the file that you have copied.
- Click on the file. Follow through the prompts on the screen to downgrade.
Hope the tutorial to install Android 11 beta on Oppo X2 and X2 Pro has been clear enough. If you want to know about Android 11 installation on other devices, then head to our Install Android 11 portal. If need any further assistance, feel free to pen down in the comment section.