iPhone Storage Full: Everybody is crazy for clicking photos, recording videos, and downloading apps. These activities make the memory of the iPhone get full faster. The latest iOS 11 comes with a new guidance, which helps you to manage memory storage. Using this guidance in iCloud Photo Library, you can store the files as much as you want.
There are two things you should prepare first. You will need gadgets to fix iCloud Photo Library. You should check every short thing so that afterward, you will not face any problem. The second thing, you should make sure that you have enough stockpiling because iCloud account allows 5GB storage.
The Apple iCloud allows 50GB for $0.99 per month, and 200GB for $2.99 per month. You can also buy right from your iPhone. On the other hand, there is another option under Settings > iCloud > Photos, after the iCloud Photo Library is turned on named Optimize iPhone Storage. It helps you to store the photos and videos but in small space.
First, make sure that how much space you need. For this go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Now tap Manage Storage present in Storage Settings. A list will come with the applications arranged from largest to smallest. You can detect any big offenders which you don’t use so you can delete those apps making space. It will also save your important files and apps.
There are many other free options that allow more storage solutions.
1) Google Photos provides 15GB of free photo and video room. The app helps you in creating the album with high-level search facility. The new version enables you to limit cache size present under settings. The plan starts at $1.99 per month for 200GB and $299.99 per month for 30TB storage capacity. Space can be used over Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
2) Dropbox is also one option for file storage. This app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices operating iOS 8.0 or next. The Basic plan is free for people that consist 2GB of memory space. This app also gives you 1TB plan costing $9.99 per month. Many different options like ShoeBox and IceCream provide unlimited photo and video room for free.
Here are some ways which will help you to clear space on iPhone.
1) When you download music, podcasts, and reading material for offline use, these materials occupy more space that you haven’t thought of. You should run online music and videos that save space for later usage.
2) The texting is another way, that eats the maximum quantity of space on your iPhone. In iOS 9 messages are fixed to be saved permanently, which is by default setting. You can change this setting for one year or 30 days. Now go to Settings > Messages > Keep Messages then choose period you want to keep the message.
3) The fastest way to clear spaces is by deleting temporary files and clear your cache. In Safari, if you want to clean history, cookies, and browsing. Just go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. It is an easy plan to empty the space faster.
4) First, you should see that which file takes the large quantity of space and make sure iTunes purchases need a password or TouchID verification. Have a look on the free space present on your device. Go to iTunes and look for a movie which is bigger than the quantity. See that iTunes is ready to prompt you for a password or TouchID verification. Click on Rent, if you are not able to download file due to space, you will be prompted with the option to click OK or go to Settings. After clicking on Settings the cache and temporary files will be deleted and you will get free space.
5) After holding the power button and home button for 10 seconds. Till the Apple logo appears this another way you can clear RAM and cache.
Applying some of these ways you will be able to free up space on iPhone in iOS 11 without deleting anything. You should remember these points and steps while downloading songs, movies, and apps.