The Chinese Smartphone maker Oppo launched its first two new products under Oppo reno-series, Oppo Reno 10X zoom, and Oppo Reno, on 28 May 2019. The device Oppo reno is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC with a 6.4inch full HD+resolution AMOLED Screen.
Oppo Reno is one of the best well-designed mid-range phones of Oppo’s Reno series with the “shark-fin” design selfie camera and a pivot-hinge design.
Our full viewing experience on this phone will be very good as it offers the bezel-less display without any notch. One more interesting thing in its display is that there is no sound casting technology.
If we go to the look then this is completely similar to Oppo Reno 10X zoom except for camera placement as Oppo Reno offers dual camera while 10X zoom offers a triple camera setup. Graphics are also similar to 10X zoom.
Here we get the polycarbonate frame on both sides and back with a curved shape on the back which makes it look more beautiful. There is also a bump on the back which protects the camera from scratchings.
It packs a big 3765 mAh non-removable battery. It doesn’t have a stereo-speaker this time but adds 3.5mm headphone jack which we will not get to see in 10X zoom.
Oppo Reno bundles a dual rear camera, a 48MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The most attractive is its night mode as it doesn’t require a tripod for the best results. It also bundles a 16MP front camera with shark-fin design which takes smoother and natural-looking selfies. The camera works be4st in outdoor with the penalty of light. If you have any queries regarding this phone and any other phone then feel free to contact the GadgetSay forum.
Comparison between Oppo Reno and Vivo V15 Pro-
* Vivo V 15 pro gets 6.39-inch FHD+resaolution display while Oppo Reno gets a 6.4-inch FHD+ resolution display.
* Oppo Reno offers a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera while Vivo V15 Pro offers a 48MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera.
* Oppo Reno has 16MP “Shark-fin” front camera and Vivo V15 Pro has a 32MP regular pop-up camera.
* Vivo V156 Pro shows LED flash on display while Oppo Reno offers dedicated flashlight.
* Oppo Reno uses Snapdragon 710 and Vivo V15 Pro uses Snapdragon 675.
* In case of battery both are almost the same like Oppo Reno packs 3765 mAh battery and Vivo V15 Pro packs 3700 mAh battery.
* Both offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage but in addition Vivo V15 Pro also has a 6GB RAM variant.
* Both are based on Android 9(pie).
* Both have 3.5mm headphone jack.
Specifications on Oppo Reno-
Colors- Ocean Green, Jet Black, Nebula Purple, Pink Mist, Coral Orange, Inspiration Edition
On-screen fingerprint sensor
6.4 inches AMOLED screen
86.8% screen-to-body ratio
1080*2340 pixels resolution
19.5:9 aspect ratio
Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
128GB internal storage
Expandable up to 256GB
48MP+5MP Dual rear camera
16MP Motorized pop-up selfie camera
3.5mm headphone jack
24 bit/192kHz audio
Li-Po 3765 mAh Non-removable battery
VooC, v3.0 Quick charging
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
Type-C 1.0 reversible connector