Redmi K30 Pro 5G was unveiled by Xiaomi in March 2020 and interestingly, in case you didn’t already know 🙂 it holds the record as the cheapest Snapdragon 865 powered mobile phone in the world. Now they’ve introduced an upgraded zoom edition featuring a powerful 30x digital zoom camera system known as telephoto.
The phones were initially announced with 8GB/256GB RAM but the zoom edition has higher specs at 12GB/512GB RAM (LPDDR5 and UFS 3.1) respectively, according to Xiaomi’s store listing at the retailer JD.com.
Specification of Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition are:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ E3 Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU
- 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 3D glass back
- Hi-Res audio support
- 64MP Sony IMX686 1/1.7” sensor
- Four-axis OIS
- An 8-MP telephoto lens with support for 3x optical and 30x digital zoom,
- 13-MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor
- 12-MP pop-up front camera with built-in notification LED supporting 5 colors
- 4700mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 63 minutes
- Infrared remote control + ultra-thin screen fingerprint.
- Bluetooth 5.1, with dual-mode 5G + Multilink three-way parallel technology
- Pro zoom version supports dual OIS optical image stabilization
- Supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, 5GHz Wi-Fi, and 4G / 5G mobile networks
The Redmi K30 Pro and K30 Pro Zoom edition come in four colours, Sky Blue, Moonlight White, Purple, and Space Gray. Redmi K30 Pro Zoom edition will cost CNY 4499 or $634 and goes on sale on April 7th. Xiaomi is also selling custom-made smartphone cases in support of the Keith Haring Foundation for the K30 Pro duo. Each case costs CNY 49, approximately ($7).