Google Assistant on iPhone: iPhone is an expensive Apple device with lots of exciting features. If you have an iPhone, then you must have tried the Apple’s voice assistant ‘Siri’. ‘Siri’ is one of the best features in iPhones. Google also has their voice assistance which is compatible with Android devices.
Google voice assistant is especially for Android devices. It is also regarded as a slope of Google Now. Apple’s voice assistant ‘Siri’ is outstanding, but there are some peoples didn’t like the Apple’s assistant. If you are one of those, then I must tell you that now, you can use Google assistant in iOS devices also.
However, ‘Siri’ is not difficult to use. The iPhone users have many ways to activate Siri, one f those is to press and hold the Home button, but there are many methods also. You can ask lots of questions to Siri which are very enjoyable. If you still don’t want to use ‘Siri’, then you can replace it with Google Assistant. Although, you have to download an external app to enjoy this feature. You just have to follow simple steps to activate Google voice assistant on your iOS device. Read further to get the method.
2. After downloading, open the ‘Activator app’ from the Home screen.
3. Click on ‘Anywhere option’.
4. In the Home Button part, click on ‘Long Hold’ option.
5. Navigate to the User Applications segment and click on Assistant to pick it. After that, click on the ‘I button’ beside Assistant. Click on ‘Open App Immediately’.
6. Visit the Anywhere screen and ‘Short Hold’ option. Find the System Actions section and then, click on ‘Do Nothing’.
7. In this step, you have to visit the Settings app and tap on Siri. Swipe it off to de-activate the Siri assistant.
Now, you are done. So, next time when you press the Home button, you will find Google assistant instead of Siri.