Rooting an Android smartphone device adds up lots of attractive features in the foil. It positions the handset to grab unfettered access to various locked files and programs. This is a dedicated post inculcating something fruitful for Realme C3 users. It will teach you how to root Realme C3 and install TWRP Recovery on it. You will have to walk along with the step-by-step guide to mark the ultimate motive successfully.
See More: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Vs MediaTek Helio G90T: Comparison Gaming Processors
Realme C3 is amongst the budget-cautious developments by the Chinese brand. It piles up stunningly powerful features to acquire most of the market ground for enterprising buyers. Launched this year in February, the Realme C3 ends up with the Stock Android 10.0 OS, 6.5” IPS screen, MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, 12MP+2MP dual back camera, 5000 mAh battery and up to 4GB/64GB storage.
Rooting Realme C3 brings a bunch of extraordinary features to users. It allows users to customize their handset as per their tastes and needs besides offering access to root files. Further, you can move to the latest Android update to gear up the machine’s overall performance.
At the same time, rooting carries some risks as well. It will terminate your Realme C3’s warranty permanently. Moreover, your device can go totally out of order if anything goes wrong during the process. So, you will perform all steps at your risk and we will not be accountable for nay havoc that occurs to your device.
Must See: Best Custom ROMs for Realme 5 Pro that you should try
- Please create a separate backup of your important data and files.
- Make sure your Realme C3’s battery is fully charged.
- You need a laptop/desktop and a USB cable.
- Download the TWRP Recovery image file.
- Download the latest Magisk manager zip file.
- Similarly, download and install Fastboot and ADB driver on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking on your phone.
Install TWRP Recovery on Realme C3
- First of all, turn off your Realme C3 handset.
- Now, boot your device into Fastboot Mode by pressing the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously.
- Further, go to your PC and open command prompt by going to the ADB and Fastboot Driver folder. You can open the command window by holding the Shift button and Right-click in the empty area.
- Now, type the ‘adb devices’ command to ensure your device is connected with the PC properly or not.
- Then you will follow the ‘fastboot reboot bootloader’ command.
- Now, type ‘fastboot flash recovery’ command and drag and drop the TWRP Recovery file in it. It will start installing TWRP Recovery on your Realme C3.
- Further, type the ‘fastboot reboot’ command to reboot your Realme C3 phone.
- That’s all in the process of installing TWRP Recovery on Realme C3.
Steps to Root Realme C3 Smartphone
- First, you need to switch off your handset and then boot into recovery mode by pressing the Power and Volume Up buttons concurrently.
- In the Recovery Mode interface, you will have many options. Tap ‘Install’ on the top.
- Now, it will allow you to browse the Magisk file. Find it and click.
- Now, swipe right to start the installation process. Wait until the process is completed.
- Congratulations! You have rooted your Realme C3 smartphone successfully.
Now, you are all done with the TWRP Recovery installation and root your Realme C3 Android smartphone. It provides a platform to customize your handset as per your preferences. You also have the way to verify your custom ROM through the Root Checker app.