Stop Redirects on Google Chrome: Redirect Ads are very irritating sometimes when it’s unwanted. If you work on the internet, then you must have come across those irritating redirect Ads. It is a common activity on Android devices. The redirect ads arrive on a page and navigate you to a different page. Some of the pages normally confer a haunting advice regarding your phone at risk. When you are forced to visit the page, the vibrating motor of smartphone switches, and combine extra authenticity to the advice presented. Certain redirect ads are advertised by the group of general ad networks. You will be shocked to know that the seemingly reliable group like Adsense and AdX generate those ads.
Maximum ad networks don’t have standard guidance so an ad’s code gets muddled to cover the spiteful action. To prevent these redirect adds, Google has decided to obstruct these ads from Google Chrome. It is the first step taken to control malicious network in phones. If you are using Chrome 64 and higher, then you can prevent all redirects ads from third-party support, only if you have not associated with the related support earlier. In other words, if you have not clicked on a section of the ad. You should always prevent those adds to be safe. Google is currently examining the Chrome 64 and is accessible just through Canary and Dev channels. It will take a long time say until January 2018 for a well-built channel.
Many users ask how do I stop redirects on google chrome. It is possible now. However, the feature is available in the modern variant of Google Chrome. Google always attempt to introduce latest features in Chrome like the previous flags. You can toggle the flag to enable the feature. Remember, Chrome will not stop all the redirects for now as the feature is in progress.
1. Toggle Chrome flag to prevent redirect ads in Google Chrome browser.
2. Start Google Chrome on your smartphone device or PC and enter chrome://flags/ in the address bar.
3. Click on the three-dot menu button present in the top right corner. Select “Find in page” or press Ctrl+f in PC.
4. Enter framebusting after that you will observe a flag marked as Framebusting wants same-origin or a user gesture.
5. The users can also copy and paste “chrome://flags/#enable-framebusting-needs-sameorigin-or-usergesture” and press Enter.
6. Press the drop-down menu and click Enabled.
7. Now, there will be a Relaunch Now button at the bottom. Click on it to restart Chrome and the flag will be enabled.
You can launch the flag on Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, and Chrome OS. This will not stop pop up ads on google chrome. Chrome offers many chrome cleanup tool mac and google chrome virus scan for users. This will stop virus android. However, on a smartphone, the result is a small distinction between Chrome 62 and Chrome 64. In Chrome 62, enabling the flag stops the ads but the alert information blocks whereas Chrome 64 seems.
Some of the users can like the way of Chrome 62 managing. However, some of them will like the notification arises after blocking an add-in Chrome 64. So, this was the simple method to get rid of those annoying redirect ads. Leave your precious comments and share this article with your friends so that they can also enable this feature in their Chrome browser.