Also Read: How To Change The Screen Resolution Of Your Android Device Without Root
Our smartphone-buying guide covers everything you need to know before you buy, ranging from the operating system and the screen size to the camera and the carrier. Use this advice to make sure you get the very best handset for your needs and budget. Deciding between Apple’s and Samsung’s latest flagships?
Buying a smartphone is not an easy thing. You need to know few things in order to buy the best smartphone at an affordable price with desired specifications. In the smartphone market, there are hundreds of different smartphones available.
Every smartphone has its own special features, but the thing is to get a smartphone with proper features, specifications, and the price you need to consider these following things.
These are the following tips to help you out when you’re buying a smartphone.
1. When it comes to buying a smartphone, You need to choose between iPhone or Android. Basically, these two smartphones are ruling the market. Also, you can go for other brands like windows etc, but as for now the latest smartphones running in the market are based on iOS and Android. So choosing between iOS or Android will be a wise thing.
2. If you’re looking for a smartphone which is easy to use and keeps ou updated with the in-time software updates. Then choosing an iPhone will be a wise thing, also in additional to that you get many new features with the updates. And unlike android you get the updates to any iOS device all at once. Whereas Android updates depend on upon the manufacturer release date.
3. If you’re a person, who likes to play with the phone’s software and prefer customization, then android is the best platform you can get.
Also Read: Easy Tricks To Save Up Storage Space In An iPhone
4. Now, since you’ve decided a smartphone, let me list out the details. Starting with the display, if you are a normal user, who use the phone for a normal purpose like calling or little internet access then a 5-inch display will be cool. If you’re a handy person who sticks to the phone for hours then you can consider smartphones over 5-inch display size.
5. When we talk about smartphones camera is the first thing considered by most of the users. To get the best camera, check out the Pixel size and Aperture value of the camera. A camera with more megapixels won’t give you the best clarity. Now you might be wondering, what is pixel size, and what is Aperture. It is pretty simple pixel size is measured in microns, And the bigger is the better camera will be. Now coming to Aperture, remember lower the numbers in aperture higher the functionality.
6. Now moving to the processor, if you’re looking for smartphones with the best processor and for both high-speed performance and gaming then go for Snapdragon 820 processor with 3GB of RAM in the case of android. Well in the case of iPhone the A9 chip in the iPhone 6s and the 6s Plus works amazing.
7. Battery plays a major role in the whole specification section of a smartphone. So buying a smartphone under 2,700 mAh battery will not be a wise thing. Keep the number to a minimum of 2,700 mAh.
8. It doesn’t matter if you’re a student or a businessman, Storage space is required for everyone. So getting a device with minimum 32 GB of internal storage is preferable.
9. Price is one major factor when buying a smartphone. Considering the above requirements and get a deal under $300. This is the best price to get a phone which qualifies above requirements.
The above things should be considered before buying a smartphone.