How To Use Whatsapp As Search Engine 2018, Whats App is one of the most famous Chat messengers that is being used worldwide, There are more than one million whatsapp users, with this app you can stay in touch with your friends and family anywhere, anytime. What if I tell you that you can use Whatsapp as search Engine?. Yes, you heard it right.
Basically To do this tutorial we are going to use Whatsapp Bot. The tutorial is very easy anyone who has a basic Android knowledge can do this tutorial easily. Do tell us your queries in the comment box and we will get to you asap.
How to activate WhatsApp Search Engine Bot On your phone?
Getting the services of WhatsApp Bot by Duta is very easy. Follow the steps below and enjoy the basic services right now:
- To start the bot, you need to create a contact with any name of your choice (here it’s WhatsApp Bot) and add this number: +91-7397682861 (Find updated numbers here.)
- Now launch your WhatsApp mobile app and create a group (here it’s WhatsApp Bot). Add the WhatsApp Bot contact to this group.
- You are now ready to you. You can add more friends and family members to the group, or enjoy the WhatsApp search bot on your own.
Things You Need ??
1.Android device(with active internet connection).
Step 1: Create a contact on your Phone according to the details below:
Name: Search Engine
Step 2: Now Open Whatsapp and tap on the three dot menu Located in the Upper Right, after that tap on New Group and then add that contact that you had saved earlier with the name “Search Engine“.
Step 3: Type the Group name as “Search group” and then tap on the Tick button.
Step 4: Hope you have successfully created the group, Now all you have to do is Open the group and in the text message Write “Search (Your Topic)” and then Send.
Codes to use Wikipedia, Dictionary, News service etc. with WhatsApp Bot:
- To get Wikipedia information, type Wiki SEARCHTERM and send to the group.
- To join the English news channel, send +NEWS to the group (unsubscribe anytime by sending -NEWS )
- Know the meaning of a word by sending +DICT WORD to the group.
- Join Football or Cricket channel by sending +CRICKET or +FOOTBALL to the group.
- To play a GK quiz, simply send +GK to the group.
For more codes and information, you can visit Duta.in
Note: This WhatsApp bot is not associated with WhatsApp in any manner. Such types of WhatsApp bots are very common on the internet and many of those are simply made for spamming purposes. However, I found this WhatsApp search bot free from such flaws. Still, I’ll advise you to use this feature with caution and share your experiences in the comments below.
Did you find this WhatsApp Bot helpful? Tell us your views in the comments below and share more tips and tricks in the comments below.
E.g. If I want to Search Vin Diesel then I will write “Search Vin Diesel”(without double quotes)
Hope you liked our article, For more Tech Tutorial and News, visit our website regularly.
Every Tutorial in Gadgetsay is for Educational Purpose, We are not responsible for any Loss.