Ever since Android operating system has been launched it has been ruling the smartphones market and when it comes to programming these days you don’t need a computer or any private institution to learn to program because if you have an Android or iOS device with you then you can learn to program anytime and anywhere. In this article, I’m going to share some helpful applications to learn how to program different programming languages in your smartphone.
Also Read: Top 5 Cheapest Quadcopter Drones Under $300
Here is the list of top 7 Applications to learn to program in your smartphones.
Udacity is one of the apps that has brought a revolution in programming by providing excellent knowledge. It has over 3 million other students who are learning how to program and improve their skills. Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB. In these classes, you can start from the basics and become a pro in no time if you are dedicated to programming.
Khan Academy is the best app if you’re willing to learn to program for free because this app provides almost everything for free.
These are the following features this app provides:
1. There are over 10,000 videos and explanations in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more for free.
2. This app has over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints.
3. This app has redesigned navigation and search, making it faster to find what you want. You can quickly find what you need.
4. You can keep learning even when you’re offline, Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access.
This app has deep exercises in arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra, biology, chemistry, physics, you can also prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT.
This application is one of the best and is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. This application offers the following features.
1. You can discover courses in 1200+ topics – from Web Development to Photography, Data Analysis to Yoga.
2. You can learn from short tutorials to comprehensive courses, learn new skills at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
3. You can watch courses on the app, Udemy.com, or cast to your tv.
4. You can download courses to learn offline – make long flights and commutes productive, no internet connection needed.
5. You can listen to courses in the audio-only mode when you’re on the go.
This app is developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world. You can advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
These are the following features this application provides:
1. You can browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math and programming.
2. You can stream lecture videos online anytime, or download for offline viewing.
3. You can learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian.
You can advance your career or continue your education in subjects like Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development, Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data.
This application provides courses from world’s best universities. You can learn from the experts at Harvard University, MIT, UC Berkeley, Tsinghua University, Microsoft, Linux, The Smithsonian and more. You can live stream or download course videos to watch on the go and test your knowledge on quizzes and exams. This application has features like, learn from the best instructors from more than 70 global universities and institutions, Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection. And this application provides courses like Programming in Python, Linux, Java, C+, Scratch, Cybersecurity, Computer Science.
Encode is one of the best application to learn to program from basics because it provides courses from the basics and makes you a professional in no time. It is packed with bite-sized coding lessons that combine succinct explanations and clear real-code examples. You can learn programming concepts while writing and trying out real code, with our interactive, hands-on approach to teaching. It comes with online support too. If you’re new to programming then you must try out this app.
Code Monk is a series of tutorials that aims to take your programming skills to the next level. In this application, there are tutorials across all major concepts of computer science, grouped in basic categories.In this app, every tutorial is accompanied by example problems on that topic and accompanying explanations of the problems.
This application provides high-quality content on various topics of Computer Science. No login needed and you do not need to create an account to read any content on Code Monk. This app works even on slow internet connections.
These are the best application to learn to program in your smartphones anytime anywhere. I have listed the top most popular apps with only programming content.