This tutorial is all about WhatsApp, So if you are one one those who frequently use WhatsApp then this tutorial is very much important for you. This is basically a Xposed Module and with this module, you can customize your WhatsApp for privacy and Fun. During the time of tutorial if you find any queries then please Feel free to ask us by simply commenting in the comment box.
Advantages of WhatsAppX :-
- You can Personalize your chats by assigning individual wallpapers to
each of your contacts.
- You can protect selected Chats with pattern lock.
- Hide Message Preview.
- You can also set reminder so that it can Remind you to answer a
- Call over cell instead of Whatsapp-call.
- You can quickly reply chats from Notifications.
Things You Need
- Android Device(with Xposed Installed)
- WhatsAppX Module(Download)
If you are a noob and don’t have Xposed installed then click here and do it.
Step 1: Go to Xposed and then go To Download Section.
Step 2: In the Download, section Search For WhatsAppX and then download the module.
Note: The download option is given under Version Tab.
Step3: After Downloading and installing go to modules, put a tick in the Checkbox and then Reboot your Device.
Note: To Activate Every Module Reboot is necessary.
Step 4: Now open WhatsAppX and do the things Shown below.
Step 5: Suppose I want to lock this contact, I have to go into the thread and tap on three dot menu, choose WhatsappX then Select Lock and then Assign the pattern.
There are more Options…Just Go and Experiment them all
Note: Every tutorial in Gadgetsay is for Educational Purpose, We are not responsible for any loss.