Apart from the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, today, Xiaomi also announced its lightest and thinnest smartphone in the face of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. The phone’s body thickness is only 6.81mm, while the weight is only 159g.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Design
In terms of appearance, the Mi 11 Lite continues the design style of the previous Mi 11 Standard Edition. It comes with a hole-punch screen and a rounded rectangular three-camera module on the back, which inherits the classic ‘angel eye’ ring design. Both the front and back sides adopt a flat 2.5D design, which is a very rare solution in the past two years.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite sports a 6.55-inch hole-punch full screen on the front. It uses a flexible AMOLED display panel, which is thinner than ordinary OLED. At the same time, it uses a flagship packaging process that can directly bend a part of the flexible material OLED screen backwards. Thereby, it further reduces the border.
Thanks to this, the bottom frame of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is only 2.75mm, and the other three sides are completely equal in width, 1.88mm. This can bring a very coordinated screen look and feel, which many flagship phones cannot do.
At the same time, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has a contrast ratio of 5000000:1, a maximum brightness of 800nit, a 90Hz screen refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, and a 1 billion color display. It has passed the dual certification of HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. With flagship dual stereo speakers, it achieves an excellent audio-visual experience unique to a flagship machine.
It is worth mentioning that the Mi 11 Lite though has the ultimate slim body, it does not compromise the performance and battery life. Under the hood, it carries the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 780G chip, based on a 5nm technology. It has three ISP image processors, sixth-generation Qualcomm AI engine, and third-generation integrated dual 5G baseband. As a result, the phone’s running score in AnTuTu reaches 560K.
At the same time, in order to ensure the ultimate performance output of the Snapdragon 780G, the company also equipped it with an “ice-sealed” heat dissipation system. The latter comes with a floating heat pipe liquid cooling system, which can effectively reduce the body heat and bring lasting performance output.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has a built-in 4250mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. This is one of the few models in the industry that can fit a large 4150mAh battery into a body less than 7mm.
The machine sports a three-camera module with specifications of 64MP main camera + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle + 5MP telephoto macro lenses. There is also a 20MP front shooter, which supports front natural beauty selfie, front super night scene, 2x zoom selfie and other functions, etc.
As a light flagship focusing on the young customers market, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite brings 6 colors, namely pink, white, black, green, yellow, and blue.
The phone offers two memory versions. The 8GB + 128GB version costs 2299 yuan and the 8GB + 256GB version is 2599 yuan. The handset will go on sale on April 16.
What Does Make Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Really Stand Out?
- The thickness is only 6.81mm, which is 15.5% thinner than Mi 11;
- The weight is only 159g, which is 37g lighter than Mi 11;
- 6 colors;
- Built-in 4250mAh large battery.
- 55″ AMOLED ultra-thin flexible direct screen;
- 88mm extremely narrow bezel and 2.75mm extremely small chin;
- Screen display level: 1 billion colors, P3 wide color gamut, Dolby Vision.
- Front camera supporting natural beauty selfie, super night scene, high-gloss and natural three-dimensional makeup effect, 2x zoom selfie’
- AI triple-camera, supporting super night scene.
Configuration – Snapdragon 780G
- The same 5nm process as Snapdragon 888;
- The same A78 CPU architecture as Snapdragon 888;
- The same three ISP image processor as Snapdragon 888;
- The same sixth-generation Qualcomm AI engine as Snapdragon 888, with a computing power of up to 12 TOPS;
- Third-generation integrated dual 5G baseband.